WORK WITH US
We work with students and families to promote sound educational choices and provide assistance with the college application process.
We specialize in comprehensive guidance for international and US students.
What we do:
• Give personalized, one-on-one consulting time focused on the student’s individual goals
• Embed academic life coaching methods within our sessions
• Share unbiased, honest information on a wide range of colleges and universities
• Assist with the right-fit college selection
• Coordinate college visits
• Provide guidelines and assistance with application preparation, essay writing, and preparation for interviews
• Communicate proven techniques to gain admission into the nation’s most competitive schools
Are you ready? Which sounds most like you right now?
FRESHMEN OR SOPHOMORE
Getting started with college planning as early as freshmen or sophomore year is an ideal way to help position a student for success – both in high school as well as in college admissions!
An early start will maximize a student’s high school experience, both academic and extracurricular, giving him or her a more competitive edge when applying to college. Our comprehensive services ensure the student’s academic and extracurricular programs will lead to a successful college application process.
During a student’s junior year, we will provide a thorough description of the admissions process that includes an evaluation of a student’s transcript and extracurricular activities as well as a standardized testing plan.
Meeting with us for guidance and support will empower the student and help him or her develop a competitive edge when preparing for college admission. Each student will get an individualized plan, and focus on defining a “balanced college list,” and effective ways to present himself or herself to colleges.
Some transfer students know exactly where they want to apply; others have no idea. With insightful expertise in all aspects of the college admissions process, we help transfer students determine multiple right-fit colleges. The process starts with meeting the student, where I will take the time to help identify his or her future goals and what he or she wants out of college.
Once we understand what is important to the student, together we will determine and research multiple right-fit colleges to meet his or her needs.